Massachusetts, Boston Mission -- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- August 2011 thru August 2013

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 7, 2012

Hold on to your chair, fasten your seat belt and get ready for this!!! so... Elder Dowdy and Elder Ledee both are going home!! So there would just be me and the Australian elder... so they combined Chelsea and East Boston again... and Elder Pitcher will not be working here anymore!!! I will now be in Bridgeport, Connecticut!! Furthest place away from here that I could go!!! That's not all!!! They're "zebra-ing" the area where I'm going which means they combined the Spanish and Portuguese!!! I'll now be teaching the gospel not only in Spanish but also in Portuguese!! Now I'll be learning Portuguese too!!! My comp is from Brazil and is learning English. We came from the MTC together so we have met already. He speaks pretty good English but his Spanish is so so. It's going to help me learn Spanish and be a great opportunity to learn... ANOTHER language!! haha I'm going to be trilingual!! ;) I'm pretty excited!!! lots of change!! I'm excited and super nervous too!! I really didn't think I was going to move.
When I got up last Sunday and bore my testimony everyone knew that Elders Dowdy and Ledee were leaving and then I said I was leaving too and everyone was so sad. I'm really going to miss this ward. They're all so amazing and I love them. They were super amazing to me in my first area and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to serve here.
This whole week has been pretty packed with members having us come over and eat and everything. I've gained 6 pounds this week from eating. I weigh 180!!! hahaha I'm a fatty!!! Also I'm moving obviously so my new address is....

50 Ridgefield Ave. #111
Bridgeport, CT 06610

I love you all tons!!
Elder Pitcher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment